08 julio 2009

Thing 3

I continue seeing how many ways blogs can be used in my classroom and this is exciting. I am now following several blogs...no notification of activity yet on those blogs and I'm not sure what following these blogs will mean for me. However, as I look at blogs and read about how blogs can be used, I feel very unsure of how I set up my blog to have these functions. Also, when I see things like 'use a blog to...' repeated several times, does that mean that you have several blogs for each purpose???



I can see using a blog to present images from Spanish-speaking countries to my students for their comments on cultural points. I also think a blog would allow for journaling opportunities for my students. I could also use the blog to continue dialogue with students on classwork outside of the classroom. These are just a few things I've thought of so far. I have also seen a lot of comments about using the blog for some basic classroom needs like homework, communication with parents, and due dates. I don't see me using it in this capacity so much because our grading/attendance program has many functions for classroom needs.

I've put some things on my blog to play around with some functions and it is fun! So as I continue through this I hope to try out some other functions.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario