08 julio 2009

Thing 4

There are so many blogs out there and I do feel overwhelmed! I feel overwhelmed looking for blogs that will be most useful and being that I do not experience with them I don't really have a clear idea of how I can best critique all that is out there.

RSS does seem like it can help in managing the information that can be coming into the blogs I will monitor and participate with, but I feel like it will be almost impossible to keep up with even one or two blogs. Are there filters for identifying posts that might be of the most interest to me? That is something I am going to look for Bloglines and on GoogleReader. Of course just being able to monitor blogs of interest in one place does seem like it can save a lot of time.

I still am having a difficult time defining what my blog will be for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario