27 agosto 2009

Thing 15

I think RSS is becoming a little easier for me to understand. I was able to accomplish all of the tasks in this Thing without too many problems. I did have a few problems with the Delicious tag feed because like others I was unable to locate some things pointed out in the video. The comments made on the Thing 15 page really helped me out. Thanks! One question I have is, why is the RSS symbol in my tool bar for Delicious? Can I just click that when I am on a site and get my feeds?

I think the advantages of using RSS are that I can find the blogs and news feeds that I want to read quickly and in one spot. I also think I will be able to made aware of new information that may be out there without having to go searching on the internet.

I don't check my feeds regularly...it is certainly not a habit. I'm not sure if it is wise for it to be a habit due to the amount of time I can spend when I do check the feeds. I have gotten better at not thinking I need to read every post that is making through the feed, but I do find myself reading a lot when I'm checking.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario