19 agosto 2009

Thing 8






Here's a photo with a caption and this is suppose to be a header for a blog...now how I get this header as part of my blog set up...???




I enjoyed Big Huge Labs. I didn't have any success with ImageGenerator. I made a couple of things with this generator. So my first question is, do you just create things here for your blog? Or, are these things that you would print out as a hard copy or for use in hard copy format? I seem to be developing some confusion in thinking that all of these Things are to be used in the same ways.


I need some practice with saving these things because I am saving them, but then having some trouble finding them. Not sure??


So this is fun! However it is time consuming and I think it is because this is new to me, but also because you can just spend a lot of time playing around with these things. I had some problems getting some of the operations to work. I did see some possibilities in making things in a hard copy form for display or use in my classroom. Like a personalized calendar, captioner, Jigsaw, or slide show would be good. I also still want to work on developing a web page for my classroom and I think there are several things here that would be good additions to that. Again, I am a little unsure as to how all of this translates to the blog, but I think I'm just confusing myself.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario