28 agosto 2009

Thing 20

I liked searching in Podcast Alley a little more than in EPN. I liked the set up of the pages and felt like I had a better idea of what I was looking at. Although I wasn't able to subscribe through iTunes, I did search on iTunes for podcasts and become familiar with searching there. This was very easy because I do use iTunes for music so I understand their page layouts well. How do you go about finding podcasts that are not listed at these sites?

I subscribed to SpanishPod101.com. The couple of lessons I listened to were conversations between several people and then a translation of the dialogue in parts. I liked the speaking and clarity of the cast. I was not able to use iTunes because I am not on my computer and I don't know how to access my iTunes from another computer. I used Google Reader and I think this might be better for reviewing the feeds because I have more things in my Google account and will go there more often. I suppose if I want to work with at school, it won't be a problem either because I can access Google Reader there, but not iTunes.

Well, I think there are a lot of possibilities here for impoving my teaching and providing more quality content to my classroom. However, how in the world are you suppose to search and monitor all of these podcasts, blogs, and newsfeeds? I feel more confident in my abilities with technology that is out there, but I also feel more overwhelmed than ever thinking about how I will become proficient in these tools on top of keeping up with it all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario